Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Well, it must be time for me to clean my desk and surrounding area. There are contest entries, novel manuscripts, unfinished magazine articles, & sections of newspapers with "keep" penned in margins - buried under other current projects. On top of all are a dictionary and thesaurus.
That's not everything either. Snippets of paper (reminder notes) are on the floor, in the nook between my computer speaker and a storage box. The bits of paper are also taped to nearby walls and to my monitor.
I missed a contest I wanted to enter - just because the flier wasn't within view, but buried in the literary mess.
Sooo, off I go. By this time next week, I should be more organized.
Do YOU need to organize and clean around your writing area?
Some tips on organization can be found here: http://www.onlineorganizing.com/CalendarHoliday.asp?holiday=4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home