Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Program

In the morning, I'm headed to Galena, Kansas (just outside Joplin, MO) to give a program on herbs and writing.

The weather is iffy, usual for February.

Reminds me that when spring arrives, I'll be finding excuses to stay outdoors, garden, play with the cats, or grill on the deck instead of sitting at the computer - writing.

NOW is the time to sit at the monitor with a cup of hot tea and my favorite music playing on the DVD player - and write.

Do you find this trend in your own life?

Visit the website below to motivate you to write, write, write.

I gave another motivational site back on Jan. 14th, I believe, but this one has a few unique ideas.

http://www.writing-world.com/basics/wavers.shtml

Hang in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home