Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Quotes to Consider for 2008

Hello, friends! So sorry I've neglected this blog. Last post was September? Lord, I'm ashamed.
Want some cool quotes to consider for this new year? Here are a few of my faves:

"We are here on earth to fart around and don't let anyone tell you any different."
-Kurt Vonnegut

"If you try to preserve the past, you will not be able to produce the future."
-Alan Greenspan

"When I am writing, I know I'm doing the thing I was born to do."
-Logan Pearsall Smith

"Loafing is the most productive part of a writer's life."
-James Norman Hall

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but working through the fear to reach the desired goal."
-Lea Milford

"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is."
-Mark Twain

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney

Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home